LEGO® DC Batman™ versus Harley Quinn™ (76220) features classic characters, cool vehicles and awesome accessories to engage kids aged 4 and up in shared, developmental play.
The best start for young superheroes
This action-on-wheels playset features 2 popular characters from the DC Super Hero movies: Batman riding his powerful Batcycle™ and Harley Quinn riding her skateboard, with an oversized mallet in her hand. LEGO 4+ sets are packed with engaging details to give youngsters the best play experience. Inside the box, each bag of bricks contains a complete model and character that kids can assemble for play right away. A large motorcycle Starter Brick is included to kick-start the construction, and intuitive instructions are provided in the form of a colorful picture-story guide.
Great fun for families
4+ sets are the perfect way for adults to share the building fun with youngsters, whether they are a seasoned LEGO fan or are experiencing LEGO bricks for the first time.
- Super Hero fun for kids aged 4 and up – LEGO® DC Batman™ versus Harley Quinn™ (76220) is packed with features designed especially with youngsters aged 4 and up in mind
- Iconic characters – Includes Batman™ with his Batcycle™ and Batarang™ and Harley Quinn™ with her skateboard, hammer and dynamite. A Starter Brick gets kids building and playing without delay
- Action-on-wheels – The Caped Crusader™ and the skateboarding Super Villain clash in endless imaginative Super Hero battles
- Gift for budding superheroes – This LEGO® 4+ set has a Starter Brick motorcycle chassis and simple building steps to strengthen essential developmental skills in kids aged 4 and up
- Portable fun – The Batcycle™ measures over 1.5 in. (3 cm) high, 3.5 in. (9 cm) long and 1.5 in. (4 cm) wide. Small enough for youngsters to pick up and play with, but big enough for epic adventures
- Inspire young minds – LEGO® 4+ sets introduce children to a wide universe of movie favorites, TV characters and everyday heroes
- Quality guaranteed – LEGO® components fulfill stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time
- Safety assured – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards