Add a surprising new addition to your sneaker collection with this LEGO® adidas Originals Superstar (10282) model. In this never-seen-before LEGO offering, you’ll be recreating the iconic sneaker from LEGO elements to make a collectible display piece that’s sure to spark conversations.
Authentic Superstar details
Just like the real thing, this LEGO version includes the iconic adidas Originals Superstar sneaker graphics, shell toe shape, trefoil logo and serrated 3 stripes mark. Right shoe or left shoe? You decide! This set includes 17 extra LEGO elements so you can choose to build either the right-foot or left-foot sneaker. For extra realism, it even has shoelaces and comes in an authentic shoe box.
A building project for you
This set is part of a collection of LEGO building kits for adults. With a display stand and plaque, this model will be appreciated by anyone who loves adidas and streetwear collectibles, as well as adult LEGO builders.
- Build and display one of the world’s most iconic sneakers with the LEGO® adidas Originals Superstar 10282 model kit for adults.
- Packed with authentic details like the famous shell toe, 3 serrated stripes, adidas logo on the tongue and other Originals Superstar graphics.
- With shoelaces and authentic shoe box-style packaging, this LEGO® model is a fun and realistic tribute to the original adidas sneaker.
- Looking for the best gifts for adidas fans? This model kit is ideal for anyone who loves streetwear collectibles, as well as adult LEGO® builders looking for a project with a difference.
- Measures over 4.5 in. (12 cm) high, 10.5 in. (27 cm) long and 3.5 in. (9 cm) wide.
- With a display stand and plaque, your sneaker build will take pride of place in the home or office.
- Extra LEGO® elements are included so you can choose to build either a right foot or left foot sneaker.
- This LEGO® adidas Originals Superstar set is part a series of creative building sets designed for adult LEGO building fans who appreciate stunning design and attention to detail.
- LEGO® building bricks are manufactured from high-quality materials. They’re consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- With LEGO® pieces, safety and quality comes first. That’s why they’re rigorously tested so you can be sure that the model is as robust as it is beautiful.