Features 16 principle models, four main models and four problem-solving models that enable students to investigate and understand the operation of simple and compound machines found in everyday life: gears, wheels and axles, levers and pulleys.
- A perfect system for teaching the key curriculum areas of simple and compound machines such as gears, wheels and axels, levers and pulleys.
- Principle activities leads to four main activities and four problem-solving tasks that students find interesting and compelling.
- Teacher's guide provides everything needed for easy in-depth introduction, such as teacher's notes, teaching sequences, and student worksheets.
- Includes Images for Class Use, a collection of photographs, pictures, drawings, and illustrations, which can be used to support your teaching.
- Building instructions feature an element overview for easier model build and easy classroom management.
- Provides the next step from Early Simple Machines or a stepping stone for working with Simple and Powered Machines.
Activity Pack features a flow of 16 principle activities, four main activities and four problem-solving activities. Includes inspiring teaching sequence with teachers notes, student worksheets, images for classroom use, classroom management tips, glossary, and element survey.