Give ninja fans aged 7+ the chance to soar into the skies over NINJAGO® City with Jay’s Lightning Jet EVO (71784). This supercool jet can be upgraded into an even bigger and more intimidating model by adding 2 stud shooters, golden blades and a golden rudder.
The best aerial adventures for ninja fans
This lightning jet building set comes with a Jay minifigure for kids to place inside the cockpit and play out high-flying ninja adventures. Kids can also combine it with other NINJAGO sets in their collection to enjoy even more playtime action.
LEGO® Builder app
Let the LEGO Builder app guide you and your child on an easy and intuitive building adventure. Zoom in and rotate models in 3D, save sets and track your progress.
- Ninja jet toy – Kids enjoy playtime adventures high in the sky with this LEGO® NINJAGO® Jay’s Lightning Jet EVO (71784) set
- 1 minifigure – Playset includes a Jay minifigure, armed with a sword, for kids to place behind the controls in the jet’s cockpit for fast aerial adventures
- Upgradable NINJAGO® jet – Kids can upgrade the jet to make it bigger and more intimidating by adding 2 stud shooters, golden blades and a golden rudder
- More ninja action – Look out for Nya’s Water Dragon EVO (71800), Lloyd’s Mech Battle EVO (71781), Kai’s Mech Rider EVO (71783) and other sets in the LEGO® NINJAGO® range
- Fun LEGO® gift idea – This 146-piece toy for kids aged 7+ lets them play as they build and can be given as an everyday treat, birthday present or holiday gift
- Play on the go – Measuring over 2.5 in. (6 cm) high, 8.5 in. (22 cm) long and 8.5 in. (21 cm) wide, the LEGO® NINJAGO® jet can be used by passionate ninja fans at home or taken on their travels
- A new way to build – TheLEGO® Builder app guides kids on an intuitive building adventure. They can save sets, track their progress and zoom in and rotate models in 3D while they build
- Premium quality – For more than 6 decades, LEGO® bricks have been made to ensure they connect consistently every time
- Always in safe hands – LEGO® building bricks meet stringent global safety standards