Count down for lift-off in Benny´s dream Spaceship!
Benny may have spent too much time in space with a lack of oxygen, but this wacky character is also a Master Builder. Help him construct the Spaceship, Spaceship, SPACESHIP! of his dreams then help the heroes to evade the Robo Police interceptor. Open the central roof to access the computers and tools in the control room. Push the middle exhaust to extend the wings, unleash the hidden spring-loaded cannons and fire the stud blasters. Raise the satellite dish to release the spacebots. And if all that’s not enough to fend off the enemy, detach the wing flyers to triple the threat. Includes 4 minifigures with accessories: Benny, Robo Emmet, Space Wyldstyle and Robo Pilot, plus an Astro Kitty figure.
- Includes 4 minifigures with accessories: Benny, Robo Emmet, Space Wyldstyle and Robo Pilot, plus an Astro Kitty figure.
- Benny’s Spaceship features an opening cockpit, 2 spring-loaded laser shooters, 4 flick missiles, extendable wings, hidden spring-loaded space cannons, 2 stud blasters, triple exhaust booster, control room with opening roof, computers, hammer and wrench, satellite dish, 2 spacebots and translucent elements.
- Detachable wing flyers each feature an opening cockpit for minifigure, 2 shooters, rocket exhaust and translucent elements.
- Robo Police interceptor features an opening cockpit for minifigure.
- Push the middle exhaust booster to pop out the wings and reveal the spring-loaded space cannons.
- Open the control room roof to access the computer and tools.
- Raise the satellite dish to take out the spacebots.
- Shoot the flick missiles.
- Detach the 2 wing flyers to cause triple trouble!.
- Watch The LEGO Movie to see all your favorite characters in action.
- Benny’s Spaceship measures over 4” (11 cm) high, 20” (51 cm) long and 16” (41 cm) wide.
- Detachable wing flyers each measure over 1” (4 cm) high, 3” (9 cm) long and 3” (8 cm) wide.
- Robo Police interceptor measures over 1” (4 cm) high, 4” (11 cm) long and 4” (11 cm) wide.