Combining Dario's ingenuity with the knowledge of the Aharis, any shipwreck becomes a clever, multifunctional base and shelter for the powerful Scorpion Queen. Together with the Ahari, Dario searches for a way to use the precious Scorpion fluid to their advantage against the Skeleton Army. Will they succeed? With new riding and splashing function of the giant scorpion for multifunctional fun!
From the remains of a wrecked ship, inventor Dario and the Scorpion Hunter of the Desert People have built a makeshift workshop in the desert of Sal'ahari Sands. Now the two tinker together with the poison of the scorpions. Their goal is to develop poison arrows that they can use against the skeleton army. At their side fights a tamed giant scorpion, which puts all attackers to flight. The large scorpion's poison stinger can be filled with water, which can then be squeezed out by squeezing it. A figure can ride on the scorpion's back using a saddle with a foot clamp. The cannons have sponge bullets.
● The workshop is equipped with many accessories such as a wind wheel, lookout and work table with a variety of tools.
● The swiveling cannon can be loaded with the new sponge bullets. When the projectile is dipped in water, it leaves water splashes on impact.
● The upper area of the workshop is covered by an awning and is accessible via the stone stairs or the ladder.
● In the cave there is room for the large scorpion.
● The scorpion has movable arms and can open each of the lower scissors.